The Ultra UV steriliser is the fuss free and super clean way to sterilise, dry and store your baby's bottles in a sterile environment. The UV steriliser is designed to kill viruses* and 99.9% of bacteria without using heat, steam or harsh chemicals. You can sterilise all baby's feeding equipment including bottles, teats and soothers using the bacteria killing power of ultraviolet light, no water, no steam. No more wet bottles. Just clean, dry and sterile feeding accessories that protect tiny tummies.
Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs, so it's important to sterilise all your baby's feeding kit. The Ultraviolet (UV) light in this steriliser kills 99.9% of micro organisms including bacteria and mould.
Choose from four different functions:
- Sterilise only: Pop in your bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories and set to either 35 or 45 minutes
- Dry only: Choose from 30, 40 or 50 minute drying cycles, depending on how many items you wish to dry
- Auto mode: This 60 minute setting dries your cleaned bottles then automatically switches to the sterilising cycle
- Storage: This mode emits five minutes of UV light and five minutes of drying power every two hours to keep contents sterile. The UV light also helps glow in the dark products glow for longer
- UV lights kills viruses* and 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
- No harsh chemicals, heat or steam
- Sterilise and dry six bottles in 60 minutes
- Suitable for bottles, teats, soothers and breast pump accessories
- Long lasting Philips UV bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours
- Quick drying and quiet, dries contents in 30 minutes
- Filters dust, pollen and airborne pollutants, comes with one spare filter
- Auto light shut off, UV light shuts off if opened while in use for safety
*Tested against Coronavirus (tested to EN 16777) and Influenza H1N1.