The QuickFit™ harness offers additional convenience in rear and front facing mode by letting you adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one easy step, no need to uninstall the car seat or rethread the harness. The seat also comes with a new one-hand adjust headrest making it easy to give your growing child the best fit. When your child outgrows front facing harnessed mode easily remove the harness and use it as a belt positioning booster from 18.1-45.4 kg.
For big kids it turns into a backless booster. Its wider base and higher armrests make it simple for your child to put on their own seatbelt. The stable platform allows kids to get in and out of the seat without it tipping.
With kids in the car, messes are bound to happen, but thanks to the easy to clean car seat pad there’s no need to stress. The pad removes quickly from the seat without removing the harness and is both machine washable and dryer safe.
- Three different stages
- Rear facing 2.3-18.1 kg
- Front facing 10-29.5 kg
- Belt positioning booster 18.1- 45.4 kg
- Side impact protection
- Harness holders making it easy to get in and out of the seat
- Body insert pillow gives a snug ride to smaller children
- QuickFit™ harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step
- A three position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- Two removable and dishwasher safe cupholders
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad
- Dimensions 62.3 x 48.9 x 61.6 (h x w x d in cm)
- Weight 8.4 kg
Easy to install and uninstall.
Front seat needs to be push quite far forward so something to take into consideration if you have a smaller car and will be having passengers