Babysense7 Breathing Movement Monitor:
Because you can't watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace while the Babysense7 monitors the breathing movements of your sleeping baby. Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate, or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you'll be alerted immediately. Babysense is intended for use as an infant apnoea alarm. Read the label and user guide, use only as directed.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure330 Audio Baby Monitor:
- Hi-definition sound (DECT)
- Up to 300 m range in ideal conditions
- Mute function
- Sound sensitive light display
- Adjustable volume
- Low battery alert
- Out of range alert