The sleek and sophisticated TODL next is ready to hit the road from day one through toddlerhood. The first few years of life are a whirlwind of joy and major milestones, and adaptability is a must for your baby gear.
With five recline positions and a shoulder harness that expands with each of the six headrest positions, the TODL next easily adjusts to accommodate all your little one's stages of growth, so you can focus on what matters most, making memories.
Does not include the BASE next which is required to be able to use the TODL next.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2021
- NEXT system™ compatible, the NEXT system™ offers ultimate flexibility with four solutions for the first four years, conveniently using one base for all compatible products
- A smooth ride in both function and fashion, the TODL next features sleek lines and contemporary contours, no rough edges here
- i-Size safe rear facing from birth to 105 cm and less than 19 kg, front facing from 76-105 cm and less than 19 kg.
- Steel Strength Technology™, ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell
- Choose from five recline positions no matter which way they're facing
- Deep recline angles provide ultimate comfort that will having them drifting off to sleep in no time (rear facing 147 degrees, front facing 127 degrees)
- Removable inserts, patented Tailor tech™ memory foam and EPP energy absorbing foam take side impact security to the next level
- Attaching the side impact protection pod creates an additional safety zone to protect your child, it works with the integrated foam to absorb energy earlier and significantly reduce the force of impact.
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimise rotation during impact
- One hand, height adjustable head support sports six different positions
- No rethread five point harness, they can easily grow securely.
- Magnetic buckle holder
- Good to grow with removable support wedge and merino wool infant head and body inserts
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Designed to grow up and out right along with them, accommodating every stage with a shoulder harness that expands as the headrest raises
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimises force to baby
- 360° rotation for easy harnessing and NEXT™ system car seat installation with just one click
- Multi adjustable ISOFIX positions allow a custom fit on your vehicle seat
- Bamboo blended knit is woven with a distinctive thread creating a unique texture, while Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber create a natural and earthy feel. (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
- Merino wool infant head and body inserts and support wedge are included
- Rear facing child height 40-105 cm
- Rear facing birth to 19 kg
- Front facing child height 76-105 cm
- Front facing maximum 19 kg
- Complies with European standard ECE R129/03
- Rear facing 72 x 46 x 50 cm (l x w x h in cm)
- Front facing 66 x 46 x 56 (l x w x h in cm)
- Weight (including BASE next) 14 kg