From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own.
A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF™ Grow from side-to-side. Movement so calming, they may just start snoozing. And if they do? No problem. Adjust the seat to the recline level they love best.
Your baby will adore it. No matter how old they are.
- Cosy organic infant insert easily removes as baby grows
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
- Evolves with baby to big-kid size.
- Ultra smooth and quiet side-to-side motion
- Ideal angles for both playing and napping
- Motion lasts unassisted with a gentle push for over 2 minutes
- Seat simply detaches from base for storage or quick trips
- Inspired by a carefree float of a leaf on a breeze
- Elegant, serene design feels right at home in the living room
- Motor free ride—no batteries, cords, buzz or noise
- Easily locks in a stationary position for feeding or playtime
- Removable GOTS™ certified organic inserts, cotton and dye
- *Please note not compatible with the Leaf Wind
- Recommended use: Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk, up to 9 kg. Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 60 kg. Maximum tested weight is 60 kg.
- Product: h 45 x w 71.1 x l 73 cm
- Product weight: 6.9 kg
By far the best baby swing/rocker out there. Silent soothing motion with no jerky bits. Easy to move around and it has a nice sturdy base so baby can come outside with me and the older kids on a damp sunny winters day. All the kids (and me 😂)love sitting in it and swinging and with such a high weight limit it is a baby item that won't leave you wondering if you really needed it two months down the track. It is beautiful and looks gorgeous in our lounge which definitely can't be said for most other baby swings/rockers! I only wish I had bought one sooner when my some was a baby!
Related productsView all
4 colours available
4 colours available
8 colours available