Incorporating thoughtful innovation that focuses on longevity, Mountain Buggy ensures parents get much more than just a lie flat carrycot for twins. The carrycot plus™ delivers a safe, incline position for those newborns who suffer from reflux and as twins get older the included fabric sling seat allows parents to face their twins for up to a 15 kg (per twin) weight limit.
The carrycot plus™ for twins takes the true innovation of the original carrycot plus™ that was launched in 2016 and loved by parents all around the world. Maintaining all the benefits of the single carrycot plus™, Mountain Buggy have kept families with twins specifically in mind, ensuring value that lasts much longer than just a few months, all whilst aiding the crucial early years of growth and development.
The carrycot plus™ for twins is compatible with duet™ and duet™ as a single.
- parent facing longevity for twins with one frame, two fabric sets, three parent facing modes from newborn to 15 kg (per twin)
- lie flat or incline mode, both hugely beneficial for babies, the incline offers some comfort for babies who suffer from reflux by raising their head above the line of their feet
- certified for overnight sleep, providing a convenient and snug place for twins to sleep at home or away
- breathable mattress and ventilated base ensuring twins are comfortable and supported in the early years of development
- great for use on the buggy or as a standalone solution eliminating the need to move twins to a separate bassinet when sleeping
- added value with twin families in mind, included are a protective sun hood, cosy toe, storm cover and carrycot clips to attach easily to the buggy
- age range (approximate) newborn to six months (carrycot), six months to three years (parent facing seat)
- seat load (per twin), 9 kg (carrycot), 15 kg (parent facing seat)
- product weight 7 kg
- dimensions 60 x 62 x 85 (h x w x l in cm)
Related productsView all
6 colours available