The Lulla Doll has had some very exciting changes that really are a game changer to this already world first award winning comforter and sleep aid for children.
- Now plays for 12 hours, with improved sound, longer battery duration and adjustable volume.
- Comes in three different colors and the new fabric is even softer and more durable with embroidered details.
- Now comes in a beautiful strong gift box as well as her signature calico wash bag enclosed inside the box, simply a beautiful gift for an expectant parent
- Still machine washable, still a sleep miracle.
- Lulla Doll is a sleep companion for preemies, babies and toddlers. The doll imitates closeness to a caregiver at rest with its soft feel and real life sounds of breathing and heartbeat.
- Lulla Doll plays soothing sounds for up to 12 hours to help your little one feel stable and safe and adding to the length and quality of sleep.
- Lulla Doll's unique design is based on scientific research that shows how closeness improves sleep, well-being and safety.
- Lulla Doll is machine washable and comes with two AA batteries.
Lulla Doll was designed in Iceland after many years of scientific research which shows how closeness improves sleep, well being and safety. Playing a real heartbeat and breathing continuously for 8 hours!
Lulla Doll’s unique patent pending design was inspired by research on kangaroo care, the effects of heartbeat and breathing sounds and the effects that smell, sight and touch have on babies and small children.
This from the creator of Lulla Doll:
- Hear – When the chest is pressed, Lulla Doll plays a real-life recording of the breathing and heartbeat of a mother at rest. Her name is Gudrun, she is a dear friend, a mother of four and a Kundalini yoga teacher.
- Look – Babies prefer to look at something that resembles a human face. The colours of the doll were chosen for the purpose of making the doll unisex and unirace. Two new characters have been added due to feedback from our customers.
- Touch – The outer layer is made from soft natural cotton. The filling is made from ultra fine microfiber that is hypoallergenic.
- Smell – The fabric of the doll can absorb smell from parents if they first keep it close to their skin before giving it to their child for extra feeling of security.
- Clean & Safe – The doll is machine washable in warm water making it safer for small babies with underdeveloped immune and respiratory systems.
- The new sound unit uses two AA batteries, which is not the same as the original doll.
- The overall run time for regular AA batteries in the new sound unit is approximately 300 hours, so triple the time of the original sound unit with the AAA batteries.
- This should result in approximately three weeks of battery lifetime, based on for example;
- 12 hour night time usage and 1 x 2 hour day nap or,
- 10 hour night time usage (given that they turn the sound unit off after these 10 hours) and 2 x 2 hour day naps
Please do not use Lithium batteries with Lulla Doll, by doing so you will void your warranty, use good quality rechargeable or alkaline batteries.
Bought as a sleep buddy for our 3 month old grandson. His sleeping pattern hasn't changed, but it's only been a couple of weeks. We have noticed, however, that he kicks and throws his arms around if she is not where we placed her in his crib, since she arrived. A positive buy, very happy.
We ordered Lulla for our 1yr old daughter as she hasn't slept through the night since she was born, and to be honest I'm willing to try nearly anything!! She absolutely loves her lulla doll and loves to play and hug her when she wakes up. We haven't seen too much of a difference with her sleep, mainly as she has been going through a bad teething period but she has been sleeping longer during her day naps and seems more settled when I put her down at night. So fingers crossed, but if all fails she has a doll that she loves in her bed with her. Would definitely recommend, even if it doesn't work for every child.
Got this for my friend and she says its magic! Baby boy wakes up once for a feed and that’s it. She did say it sounds like darth Vader tho So she needs to remember it’s on otherwise it freaks her out :)
Works quite well with my baby during the first few days initially, she plays with it instead. Very good quality of product.
Only the doll used still by the 2.5 year old, part of the appeal is actually the long tag on it... The 1 year old sleeps so much better with the sound machine part of the doll. When on holiday my husband and I slept so much better ourselves when the heartbeat and breathing sounds were in the room despite thinking it would be the opposite.