Measuring an incredibly narrow 42 cm across at its widest point in both rear facing and front facing modes, the Quattro is the narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market today. The Quattro also features an ultra compact rear facing depth, perfect for smaller vehicles or taller front seat travellers. Plus the best part? The internal width the same as the Kompressor series so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Extended Rear Facing:
Rear facing is the safest way for babies and young children to travel in the vehicle. The Quattro allows for extended rear facing up to a large 30 month old (approximately) and front facing with a harness to a large four year old (approximately).
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. The Quattro comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™ your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head. As a result, this makes it one of the safest restraints InfaSecure have ever produced.
Twist & Lift™:
The Quattro comes complete with Twist & Lift™ which allows one handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling, you can get the perfect fit in seconds and it’s never been easier.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T):
The Quattro also features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
The easy care Active Fabric™ covers on the Quattro are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine washable, press stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads.
- Extended rear facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Front facing with an internal harness to a large four year old (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for three across
- Ultra compact rear facing depth, great for small vehicles
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Twist & Lift™ one handed headrest and harness adjustment
- Press stud attached cover, remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- New design infant insert
- Nine recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether strap adjuster "safety zone"
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle seat protector included
- Safe Grip Belt Clamp included
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle Marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper Marker (stop using) - 43.5 cm
- Width (base) - 34 cm
- Width (widest part) - 42 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 62 cm
- Height (headrest up) - 76 cm
- Depth (front facing) - 50 cm
- Depth (rear facing) - 54 cm
- Weight - 9.6 kg