The Liberty is a harnessed booster seat suitable for children aged approximately six months to eight years. It is first used as a harnessed booster seat with the in-built six point harness and then converts into a booster seat used with the vehicle lap and sash seatbelt once the child's shoulder meets the middle shoulder height marker. In booster seat mode it is the tallest booster seat on the AU/NZ market, meaning children will get more use out of Liberty than any other booster seat. Liberty also includes an independently locking buckle and is foldable, making storage and transport quick and easy.
Air Cocoon Technology™:
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) enhances protection by dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. A.C.T. utilises a layer of air held within the entirety of the child restraint shell, offering an increased level of protection across the entire surface area of the restraint. Your child is quite literally cradled in a cocoon of air, offering a true 180 degrees of protection to your child's vital organs.
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. Liberty comes with A.C.T. as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian standard. With the addition of Secur air™, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child's head area, making it one of the safest seats to date InfaSecure have ever produced.
Liberty features easy care Active Fabric™ covers which are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine washable press stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning, as can the shoulder pads.
- Front facing with in-built six point harness from six months to four years old (approximately)
- Front facing with adult lap and sash seatbelt from 4-8 years old (approximately)
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Features Active Fabric™ cool, breathable, comfortable and hard wearing fabric covers
- Adjustable, locking headrest
- Gradual recline, unrestricted recline positions
- In-built anti-submarine design
- Height adjustable harness buckle
- Easy remove covers
- Easy install belt path
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower marker (start using) 29 cm
- Middle marker (convert to booster seat) 42 cm
- Upper Marker (stop using) 57 cm
- Width (base) 37 cm
- Width (arm) 48 cm
- Width (side wings) 48 cm
- Height (headrest down) 68 cm
- Height (headrest up) 79 cm
- Depth (front facing) 50 cm
- Weight - 7.8 kg