Attain Premium, a new standard in the 0-4 category!
The Attain Premium takes all of the incredible premium range features and packages them up into our slimmest child restraint. With extended rear facing to 30 months (approximately) and forward facing to a large four year old (approximately), it's a very little child restraint, but a very big deal.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 42 cm (approximately) across at its widest point in both rear facing and front facing modes, the Attain Premium is our narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market to date. Not only is it narrow but it also features an ultra compact rear facing depth, which is great for smaller vehicles or taller front seat travellers.
Premium Materials, Premium Comfort, Active Bamboo™:
The Attain Premium features our new Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort. Also, we've completely redesigned the covers, utilising the highest levels of craftsmanship and the new modular infant insert offers support and comfort to smaller babies. The gorgeous new Active Bamboo™ covers overlay an unprecedented level of padding, with up to three times the padding of our previous child restraints. As a result, it's the most comfortable ride we've ever produced.
Premium Safety, Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T), Secur-air™:
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. Attain comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian standard. With the addition of Secur-air™ your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.
The Attain Premium includes a slew of features designed to make travel easier, buckle holders keep shoulder straps out of the way when placing your child in the restraint. The twist resistant straps ensure a safe and comfortable harness fit every time. All new labeling across the Attain Premium is designed to be easier to understand and use. A free in case of emergency label comes with every Attain Premium restraint, ensuring that emergency services have all the information they need, should you ever be in an accident.
There are nine levels of recline available in front facing mode. Twist & Lift™ allows for one handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. Because of this, it means no re-threading straps and no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition the Attain Premium comes with a fabric seat protector and a free SafeGrip Belt Clamp.
- Extended rear facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Front facing with an internal harness to a large four year old (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for three across
- Ultra compact rear facing depth, great for small vehicles
- Secur-air™ triple layer crash protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Active Bamboo™ high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Twist & Lift™ one handed headrest and harness adjustment
- Press stud attached cover, remove without uninstalling
- Easy to remove shoulder pads
- Twist resistant shoulder straps
- Height adjustable crotch buckle
- New modular design infant insert
- Nine recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether strap adjuster "safety zone"
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle seat protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle Marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper Marker (stop using) - 43.5 cm
- Width (with cover) - 46 cm
- Width (cover compressed) - 42 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 62 cm
- Height (headrest up) - 76 cm
- Depth (front facing) - 50 cm
- Depth (rear facing) - 54 cm
Related productsView all
3 colours available