The Attain More, a new standard in the 0-4 category.
The Attain More takes all of the incredible More range features and packages them up into InfaSecure's slimmest child restraint. With extended rear facing to 30 months and front facing to a large four year old (approximately), it's a very little child restraint, but a very big deal.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 42 cm (approximately) across at its widest point in both rear and front facing modes, the Attain More is InfaSecure's narrowest child restraint with an inbuilt harness on the market to date. Not only is it narrow across but it also features an ultra compact rear facing depth, which is great for smaller vehicles (or taller front seat travellers).
The Attain More features an ISOFIX compatible installation. The patented ultra narrow, ultra low, recline swing base means you can freely access the ISOFIX anchorage points in the vehicle without a big bulky base getting in your way. The ISOFIX connectors feature a unique pull loop release, this makes uninstalling the restraint much easier than counter intuitive push to pull button release connectors. When not in use, you can store the ISOFIX compatible connectors in purpose built, hidden compartments inside the restraint’s seat base.
The Attain More features Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) & Secur-air™:
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. The Attain More comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.
Twist & Lift™:
The Attain More features Twist & Lift™, which allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. Because of this, it means no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition it comes with a vehicle seat protector and a free Safe Grip Belt Clamp.
- Extended rear facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Front facing with an internal harness to a large four year old (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for three across
- Ultra compact rear facing depth, great for small vehicles
- Secur-air™ triple layer crash protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed headrest and harness adjustment
- Active Bamboo™ high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Press stud cover, remove without uninstalling for easy cleaning
- Press stud shoulder pads, remove without unthreading for easy cleaning
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- Comfort infant insert, shoulder pads and crotch buckle pad included
- Nine recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Self adjustable tether strap, easily reposition the tether strap to either side of the child restraint shell
- ISOFIX compatible installation
- Built in anti-rebound design
- Vehicle seat protector included
- Safe Grip Belt Clamp included
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower marker (must rear face under marker) 34 cm
- Middle marker (turn to front facing) 39 cm
- Upper marker (stop use) 43.5 cm
- Width (with cover) 46 cm
- Width (cover compressed) 42 cm
- Height (headrest down) 62 cm
- Height (headrest up) 76 cm
- Depth (front facing) 50 cm
- Depth (rear facing) 58 cm