The Acclaim More is a Type F booster seat that is suitable for children aged between approximately 4-10 years old.
The Acclaim More features an adjustable locking headrest which enables the seat to grow with your child. It uses the vehicle's lap and sash seatbelt and features a top tether strap for simple installation.
With ease of use and portability in mind, the folding feature on the Acclaim More makes storage and transport quick and easy. Additionally, the Acclaim More also comes with a fabric seat protector and a free Safe Grip Belt Clamp.
Acclaim More features Active Bamboo ™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort.
Air Cocoon Technology ™ (A.C.T) and Secur-air™:
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. The Acclaim More comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.
- Front facing booster from approximately 4-10 years
- Large seatbelt sash guides
- Secur-air™ triple layer crash protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Active Bamboo™ high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Available in two luxurious colours
- Adjustable locking headrest
- Press stud attached covers, remove without uninstalling
- Easy install belt path
- Vehicle seat protector included
- Safe Grip Belt Clamp included
- Width (widest point) - 44 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 76 cm
- Height (headrest up) - 86 cm
- Depth (seat base) - 41 cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (start use) - 38.5 cm
- Upper Marker (stop use) - 57 cm
This seat is advertised as seating a tall 10 year old and height is the only thing it accommodates for. This seat is only for very skinny children, I would guess that even a skinny child at 9/10 years old would struggle to fit. My very tall 6 year old height of an 8.5 year old, is sitting on either end of the belt path. Is that even safe? My very tall nearly 4 year old (size of a 6 year old sits comfortably, but still not much extra space. Be weary of this seat. Not made for 8+ year olds at all. My child fit the Horizon Go, much better, but grew out of the height limits. I can't afford another seat and Winkalots policy states that I have to pay return shipping, that would be a fortune for a carseat. I also emailed infasecure and after at least a week, there has been no response. Very disappointed and disheartened.