Wooshh, the small, but mighty sound soother!
Do you ever make shushing sounds to help your baby drop off? Then, once they’re asleep, do you creep around the house afraid to wake them?
Wooshh can help, by surrounding your baby with soothing sounds.
The comforting sounds will encourage them to drift off and mask disruptive noises, helping them to sleep soundly…anywhere.
- Choose from eight sounds and four volume levels, find the perfect soothing environment for your baby, includes the very popular shushh
- Versatile design allows you to stand, clip or strap it out of reach of your baby, use it inside or outside
- So small it fits in any bag or even your pocket, take it everywhere you go
- Rechargeable so no need for batteries, simply use the included USB cable to charge it
- One hour auto shutdown mode is great for daytime naps or switch to the 10 hour all-night mode for those extra tricky nights
Advanced music mastering techniques were used in Wooshh, to produce high-quality sounds from such a small speaker. The eight sounds were all recorded and mixed to achieve soothing qualities.
Wooshh has two types of shushing noises so you can pick the most effective version for your baby. It has two calming water sounds, stream or heavy rain, plus womb noises to recreate the soothing environment they were in during pregnancy.
Its ambient music is perfect to use as a sleep cue while you get them ready for bed, plus there’s a truly relaxing purring cat sound. Lastly, it has a genuine outer space noise * that will lull your baby to sleep.
* Space sound used with kind permission of NASA.
With such a wide variety of noises to choose from and four volume levels you’ll be able to create the perfect sleep inducing environment for your baby and maybe even yourself!
- Dimensions 6 x 3.6 x 3.6 (h x w x d in cm)
- Weight 38 g (unboxed), 111 g (boxed)
- In the box, 1 x Wooshh, 1 x USB cable, 1 x strap, 1 x user instructions
- Warning, choking hazard, small parts, keep out of reach of children
- Never place the product in or attach to, a cot, crib or bed
- Always read the user guide before use