This amazing 4-in-1 portacot can be used as a standalone newborn bassinet, a bed for your toddler, as a cool playpen during the day and now has the ability for you to have your newborn nestled right next to you safely, snug to the bed, up close and personal as a co-sleeper.
Ridiculously light and globally certified, Traveller can come and go as you please, future proofing all the sleeping Arrangements for your child for so many years, talk about next level when it comes to value for money. Perfectly suited to parents, grandparents and caregivers.
Note this is the v5 version released in 2022, accessories from earlier versions do not fit this model Traveller.
The only one you'll ever need.
There are many 3 In 1, 2 In 1, 1-in-1 portacot options out there but none that offers it all in the one bundle. Now phil&teds® have created a game changer for sleep and play. With one frame and two fabric sets there are four modes to help adapt&survive® all ages and stages and any challenge parenting life throws at you, Traveller ticks all the boxes, check it out!
Traveller mode #1.
With the included bassinet fabric and safety straps, you can adapt Traveller into a safe bedside co-sleeper allowing you to have your baby within reach and visible at all times. In line with the latest safety requirements, sleeping in close proximity strengthens the emotional bond between you and baby, while making those night time feedings quick and easy, so everyone can get back to sleep faster.
Traveller mode #2.
Using the same bassinet fabric (keeping the sides up but without the bed securing traps), Traveller is a fantastic independent and portable bassinet for your newborn. Because Traveller is very light you can move it around your house wherever you are to keep baby close while you go about your day.
Traveller mode #3.
As your toddler becomes more independent, they often begin to fight sleep and nap time can become a little tricky, particularly when you’re travelling. So make sleep something to look forward to with Traveller using the travel cot fabric set. With its floor level bed, mesh sides and contained space, your toddler is going to feel like every night is camp night. Because it's so light and easy to assemble you can take it on holiday with you, which is super convenient as your toddler will be familiar with their safe and comfortable space and get the rest they need, wherever they are. Whether in the garden with a gentle breeze, in the living room with familiar sounds, in your home office with the white noise of typing on the keyboard Traveller takes care of your toddler, everywhere.
Traveller mode #4.
When your child needs a contained place to play, or when you just want to satisfy your child’s desire to build forts, Traveller is ready to entertain. With its unique zip side, your child can go in and out as they please and let their imagination run wild, Traveller is a playmate for years to come and who knows, your child might get exhausted playing and fall asleep on the spot. Or another option is that Traveller makes an awesome toy storage solution.
The name speaks for itself.
The Traveller travel cot is your BFF for all your adventures, anywhere, anytime, because it's globally certified for safe travel around the world, or just in your neighborhood.
Lightweight yet packs a punch.
The Traveller is by far the lightest all-in-1 travel cot weighing in at just 5 kg. If you’re using either bassinet or bedside co-sleeper modes, Traveller is just 4 kg. If you only need the toddler bed then it’s just 3.5 kg, that makes Traveller as light as the baby!
Compact and transportable.
Designed by outdoor enthusiasts, the Traveller travel cot was modelled around a camping tent idea, it has to assemble and pack down easily, otherwise what’s the point! That’s why everything that makes Traveller can be bundled down easily into its own carry bag and resembles the size of wrapped up tent or even a rolled up yoga mat.
The clever designers at phil&teds® put a lot of thinking into the Traveller frame, seamlessly blending strength, style and functionality. It's made of 6063 grade aluminum alloy for lightness, strength and corrosion resistance. It features state of the art rotating legs mounted on hinged corners for the snug-to-bed bassinet or co-sleeper to fit securely right next to the bed. Patents pending!
A mattress so unique in so many ways.
Like those camping mattresses all you outdoor enthusiasts are familiar with, Traveller includes a mattress that self-inflates, meaning no pumps are required. It's also thermally insulated so the cold ground never wakes your child up and there's no weight limit because it's supported by the ground.
Safe for sleep.
This awesome mattress is safety compliant and has the recommended firmness to reduce the risk of SIDS/SUDI so you can have peace of mind popping baby to bed. It can conveniently be used for both newborn and toddler modes. The fabric is also OEKO-TEX® for your peace of mind.
An OEKO-TEX® sheet is included for the mattress for both newborn and toddler modes.
Outdoor camping anyone?
Look closely at the legs, you'll see small holes to peg Traveller to the ground when it's used outdoors, smart thinking!
Handy mesh panels.
The lightweight mesh fabric is perfect for all climates as it allows for ventilation and airflow throughout the cot. The Traveller also features a zippered side panel which you’ll love, as your child has the freedom to go in and out independently. It also allows the parent easier access, if you have back problems and your child gets heavier this feature will make a huge difference in the long run.
Such a breeze to clean.
Dirt, sand and water, be gone! The fabrics used makes cleaning easy, simply wipe away.
More ways to help you escape the nursery jail™.
The compatible mesh cover accessory (sold separately) protects your child from bugs and rays when outside. Although a sheet is included, there are extra sheets (sold separately) if you wanted a spare or two.
- Newborn and toddler
- Sleep and play
- Home and away
- Near and afar
- Indoors and outdoors
- Light and compact
- Newborn ready as a snug-to-bed co-sleeper and stand-alone bassinet
- Toddler ready as a toddler bed
- Toddler ready as a playpen
- Packs compactly into its own carry bag resembling a rolled up yoga mat, perfect for vehicle boots and suitcases
- Assemble in under two minutes
- Super lightweight with mesh fabric and aluminum alloy frame
- Self-inflating and thermally insulated mattress
- 2 In 1 mattress for use in bassinet and cot
- Firmness approved to reduce the risk of SIDS/SUDI
- 2 In 1 (pillow case style) sheet included for bassinet and toddler travel cot
- Made with OEKO-TEX® certified fabric on top rail and sheets
- Slip-on design that fits perfectly with no loose fabric to worry about
- Mesh sides for visibility at all times and full breathability
- Unique zipped side you can open as a fun playpen or close up for sleep
- Globally certified to be used anywhere
- Keep bugs and rays off with the mesh cover accessory (sold separately)
- Spare sheets available (sold separately)
- Pack it in the travel bag along with go™, lobster™ and parade™ for the ultimate travel and kid friendly adventure
- Age range, 0–4 years (age range is a guide only)
- Product weight, all modes in travel bag 5 kg
- Product weight, bassinet and bedside co-sleeper mode in travel bag 4 kg
- Product weight, cot mode in travel bag 3.5 kg
- Folded dimensions, all modes in travel bag 68 x 22 x 22 cm
- Unfolded dimensions, bedside co-sleeper 130 x 77 x 63 cm
- Unfolded dimensions, bassinet and cot 113 x 90 x 63 cm
- Sleep space bassinet and bedside co-sleeper, 70 x 45 cm
- Sleep space cot, 92 x 70 cm
- Fabric, OEKO-TEX® matte nylon ripstop and sheets
- Bassinet, EN 1130-2019 (EU), ASTM F2194-16e1 CFR Part1218 (USA/CAN), CPN4 of 2008 (AUS/NZ), SOR/2016-152
- Bedside co-sleeper, EN 1130-2019 (EU), ASTM F2194-16e1 ASTM F2906-13 (2019) (USA/CAN), CPN4 of 2008 (AUS/NZ), SOR/2016-152
- Cot and playpen, EN 716-1:2017 (EU), ASTM F406-19 16CFR1221 (USA/CAN), CPN4 of 2008 AS/NZS 2195-10+A2:2015 (AU/NZ), SOR/2016152
We are using it while we are travelling in Mexico and La and it is perfect for our two year old.
Lightweight, easier to assemble and move about. The only thing I dont like is that there is no gap between matress and ground.
The plastic things to fix the mastress where missing
Great travel cot! My husband said this was easy to set up and don’t listen to other reviews where people complained about the set up. Just YouTube it and you’re good to go! My baby is a roller and was recently moved into a cot in her room so I was scared about using this product initially as I wasn’t sure how she would do but she slept like an angel when we went on our road trip! I reckon she prefers the mesh walls instead of banging her head on her wooden bars in her actual cot at home!