- value for money! poppy™ high chair converts to a "my chair" child seat, and is compatible with a whole family of accessories for ultimate longevity of use
- the included black aerocore seat liner is waterproof, hypoallergenic, non-toxic and fits in the dishwasher!
- safety certified removable t-bar harness
- lightweight to move, easy to store away
- includes a wipe clean and dishwasher safe food tray that clicks in and out with a one button press action
- passive harness to keep baby safe in their seat until the food tray is attached
- poppy seat
- black aerocore seat liner
- four metal legs
- four rubber feet
- three point safety harness
- passive harness plug
- food tray
- my chair seat plug
- age range for high chair six months to three years and my chair six months to five years (please note that age references are a guide only)
- weight - 4 kg
- height - 93 cm
- high chair leg footprint - 79 x 64 cm
- seat depth - 20 cm
- high chair maximum load - 15 kg
- my chair maximum load - 20 kg
Love this high chair. It's easy to assemble, the tray is wide and curves around the seat so that it catches more food than might otherwise be thrown off the tray, it's super easy to clean (no fabrics so no hidden mould) with minimal pieces to clean, very stable, very light so it's easy to move around and the seat back is great how it's high and curved so that it holds up our baby when he tilts a bit to one side and it's not too restrictive with the placement of his legs so it's good for his hips. Love it. Thank you!
High chair of choice was not available and delivery delayed. However, great response and free upgrade was much appreciated. Great value product we love it.
We purchased a few months ago and it has been excellent. We can have baby at the table but I can also shorten it into the seat with the straps still in so she can sit in the lounge and eat lunch with her sisters. We also took it on holiday with us when we hired a motor home and it was so handy! Easy to clean and the legs are angled so I can just push it up to the table instead of storing it somewhere else. After using a plastic Mocka for years I am more impressed with the poppy. It is more fitted so baby doesn't flop in it or need an insert.
fast delivery. Easy to clean, easy to assemble. My child loves it.
Great highchair, easy to use and clean.