When a regular umbrella stroller just doesn't cut it, you can glide on by with go™, an effortless and fuss free compact buggy that delivers exceptional functionality in a teeny tiny package!
The go™ now features even more to adapt&survive with kids in tow, including a larger UPF50+ sun hood with a peek-a-boo window, a smooth and quiet one hand seat recline, an adjustable footrest for added comfort and a simplified one handed compact fold!
Super lightweight at just 5 kg;
- The go™ is one of the lightest, most compact buggies on the market, making it a no-brainer for parents living in metro areas and apartments who need an ultra light solution that packs down teeny tiny. The go™ is also the perfect secondary buggy for parents, caregivers and grandparents.
- With a new smooth and quiet one-hand seat recline for minimal disturbance to bubs rest. Unlike umbrella strollers that don't usually cater for newborns, the go™ caters from birth right through to toddler hood.
- With the Alpha infant car seat and the travel system belt (additional accessories) it allows you to go from car to buggy and back again in seconds.
- Making life even easier when carrying bub on the hip! Forget about an awkward and lengthy umbrella stroller fold and enjoy one of the most compact buggies in the market for a fuss free fit into the smallest of storage spaces.
- Well, think of your typical umbrella stroller that no one knows how to fold and is vertically challenged (much like a regular, old school umbrella) versus the go™ that folds to half the size, yet is as light and far more useful for everyday adventures, much like a compact umbrella that's tiny and ready to go.
- With our lightweight, soft shell newborn cocoon™ (additional accessory) enjoy face to face bonding time with your newborn whilst keeping them super snug.
- Age range newborn to 4 years (age range is for reference only)
- Seat maximum load 15 kg
- Seat width 32 cm
- Product weight 5 kg
- Gear tray capacity 5 kg
- Handlebar height 103 cm
- Tyres 4 x 8" EVA
- Folded dimensions (H) 54 x (W) 44 x (D) 19 cm
- Unfolded dimensions (H) 103 x (W) 44 x (L) 82 cm
Great little find at a very good price, especially when compared to similar items in the market. Bought for going overseas but seems solid enough that we will use it a fair bit back home too. Arrived quickly to Chch.
Very lightweight and folds down easily; easy to carry by the bar on the side but only downside is no carry strap, which would have made things easier on the go. Overall seems quite sturdy and should comfortably be more than just a travel stroller.
Really great travel pram at an excellent price. Arrived super quickly to AKL. Bought to use as a travel system with the car seat, and wanted lie flat, all wheel suspension and a bumper bar. Ended up not using the car seat in pram, but well used in lie flat mode with baby sleeping and awake.
Used travelling overseas, quick fold when at restaurants/cafes to put under the table, and used lie flat mode as 5m, and to have naps on the go (particularly useful for airport custom lines, had a great sleep).
Now using as everyday pram (malls, cafes, doctors appointments) as can fold up compact and fit in the car footwell behind the car seat. Would not use for grass/gravel park walks with small wheels. Used loads and the fabric is good quality thick and strong.
Good price under $400
I was thinking of getting the bugaboo butterfly $800ish if baby was older (wanted the lie flat mode and its 6m+, bought P&T to use with 4/5m old baby) but this was less than half the price.
Pros: very light weight, quick fold, bumper bar, purchased strap so could put Phil&Teds alpha car seat in and use as a travel system, fits into overhead locker in plane, sturdier feel than other travel prams (E&C Otto,Joie pact, MB nano), good size basket, all wheel suspension, lie flat mode.
Cons: no included travel bag or over shoulder strap to make travelling easier (which E&C Otto,Joie pact and MB nano all have), goes only up to 15kg child. I just held on the side bar when putting in trains/planes and it’s super light, but would be awesome if there was a little bag and strap- bought the red P&T travel bag but that’s more for checked planes rather than visiting cafes/ landmarks/ malls etc.
This is one of the best buggies I have ever purchased in my entire life! It is absolutely wonderful and both my babies love being in it. This buggy is so easy to push around & extremely light to carry when folded down. So easy to transport and the wheels on it are amazing! I also love that you can place the capsule in it. Delivery was super fast and impressive. Such a magnificent product that I truly do not regret purchasing for my little ones. I highly recommend purchasing this product form Winkalotts. Thank you so much for your astonishing services and of course fantastic product. We love it!