The evolution™ i-Size safe and certified convertible car seat that holds the newest and highest safety standard in the world (R129).
Rear face for longer, from dot to tot years, with evolution™ taking your child from 40-150 cm. Delivering the very highest standard in world class safety and design, this i-Size convertible car seat provides superior head, neck and all over body protection for your child, due to its first ever standardised side impact testing. Another incredible safety feature included is the revolutionary Side Impact Protection System (SIPS) which absorbs the impact energy in the event of a side collision. With an injection moulded seat for the smoothest in transition experience, ISOFIX points to anchor securely into your car and a top tether strap, you can rest assured, knowing your car journey’s with your dot or tot will always be safe and secure.
Being R129, means evolution™ is i-Size, it's all about the height of your kid, not weight or age and enforces rear facing for much longer, at least until 15 months. It offers superior side impact and rotational protection and allows correct installation into the vehicle at all times.
- R129 - evolution™ has passed the newest EU car seat safety standard in the world, this means evolution™ has been tested to the highest, toughest and newest standard that will ensure maximum safety when on the road
- i-Size When Length Does Matter - It’s all about the height of your kid not weight or age, removing this ambiguity that can confuse the smartest parent allows you to focus solely on measuring your kid against a measuring tape to see when to swap to the next age and stage car seat more easily, making for a better and safer fit
- i-Size Rear Face For Longer - There is an adjustable headrest height to easily lengthen for when your bub starts to grow taller, giving you much longer rear facing use of evolution™ (from 40-87 cm head to toe measurement of your bub, this is around 15 months), also extends further for when front facing your taller tot
- i-Size Superior Side Protection - evolution™ has gone through the newest and most stringent side impact and rotational testing to ensure maximum protection in the event of a side collision, it also uses energy absorbing high impact EPP foam that's more expensive and also much more flexible and less brittle than EPS foam, so it's less likely to crumble or break
- i-Size Security With ISOFIX - evolution™ includes ISOFIX allowing you to properly install it into your vehicle easily, using the ISOFIX anchor points, if your car does not have ISOFIX anchor points, evolution™ is safe to use with the vehicle seat belt only when your child is 100-150 cm and front facing
- i-Size Revolutionary SIPS - Along with high side protection and thick EPP foam that secures and nestles your bub safely in their car seat, along with the high strength EPP foam for the headrest, the side of evolution™ by the head, has a Side Impact Protection System (SIPS), a safety system that further protects your child’s head in the event of a side impact, absorbing the force to the vehicle
- Smooth Operator - A seamless ability to adapt your car seat for your growing tot, with the simultaneous head and harness adjuster, no more taking off the fabric to re-thread the harness
- Injection Moulding - The form and performance is on point with the injection moulding of the car seat, allowing for precise and smooth use
- Storage Plus - Convenient compartments for storing away the tether strap (when not needed) and five point harness when your kid has graduated to using the vehicle seat belt
- Handy Bits & Bobs - Also included are handy ISOFIX guides to help sync into your vehicle, a seatbelt clip to hold the belt in place as you secure into your vehicle (handy for those not using ISOFIX) and a fabric elf which allows you to easily put your fabric back on the car seat after a clean
- Child height (head to toe) 40-150 cm
- Weight (car seat and ISOFIX base) 8.4 kg
- Weight (car seat, ISOFIX base and newborn insert ) 8.7 kg
- Dimensions (seat) 30 x 32 (w x d in cm)
- Seat back length 48-57 cm
- Dimensions (width) 44 cm
- Lifespan 10 years (from the manufacture date stamp on the booster seat)
- Safety certified R129 with i-Size