Babysense7 Breathing Movement Monitor:
Because you can't watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace while the Babysense7 monitors the breathing movements of your sleeping baby. Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate, or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you'll be alerted immediately. Babysense is intended for use as an infant apnoea alarm. Read the label and user guide, use only as directed.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure720 Video Baby Monitor:
The Oricom SC720 boasts a large 2.4″ colour LCD display, infrared night vision, temperature monitoring and is multi camera capable so you can connect up to four CU720 cameras (sold separately).
Oricom baby monitors give you the peace of mind and freedom to get on with other things around the home.
- 2.4” colour LCD display
- Room temperature monitor
- Vibrating alert
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- Three soothing lullabies
- White noise (womb sounds and vacuum cleaner)
- Soft comforting night light
- Digital pan-tilt and zoom
- Digital volume control
- Rechargeable lithium battery (up to eight hours battery life with sound detection sensitivity level (VOX) turned on)
- Wall mountable camera unit
- Multi camera capable (up to four cameras), additional CU720 cameras sold separately
- For technical support contact Oricom on 0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)