The NEW mountain buggy luxury down sleeping bag has a sleek black outer shell, iconic grid interior, and plush natural filling. It combines style with functionality, for superior warmth, and protection.
more stand out features:
- grip panels on back to reduce slipping
- safety harness compatible across the mountain buggy range, and many other brands
- premium soft touch outer shell
- middle zip for hassle free access
what's in the box:
- NEW mountain buggy luxury down sleeping bag
* The harness holes on the lambswool liner and sleeping bag differ slightly to where the harness attaches to the fabric sling of the pre 2017 duet, and pre 2015 mini, swift, urban jungle, plusone, terrain, nano, and cosmopolitan. This means that the overall harness length is shortened by approx 1" when using the lambswool liner or sleeping bag with these models. This is very minor and poses no safety risk.
length - 100cm / 39"
width - 55cm / 22"
length to opening - 68cm /27"
shell - Peach outer (100% polyester)
lining - Peach inner (100% polyester)
filling - 80% down, 20% feather
*cool machine wash separately, tumble dry on low heat
**peach lining refers to a super-soft, brushed polyester that we find comparable to the soft, velvet-like skin of a peach.
Bought this just in the nick of time for our first winter in wanaka. So glad I got it as now I know for sure my 3month old is nice and warm. I'll dress her in 2-3 layers plus a sweater (no jacket necessary), a hat, and pants, then wrap her in a thin blanket before I buckle her in and zip up the bag. She loves it and sleeps soundly in her sleeping bag. So glad I got this as it'll last at least 2 winters. Excellent customer service by Glenn.