Highly functional and simple to use, it’s what we call Everyday Genius™.
The only swaddle with patented zip off wings, that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their arms UP and legs splayed. Arms UP gives your baby access to their hands for self soothing. Just being able to gently touch and rub their own face, or suck on their hands without restriction, is key to your baby self soothing and your baby self soothing means more sleep for everyone!
Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self soothe. So self soothing equals more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ is the only zip up swaddle available that allows your baby to sleep in the arms UP position. The Swaddle UP™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right every time.
Swaddle UP™ Original & Bamboo:
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called Swaddle UP™ 50/50
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°-27°C
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified "hip healthy" design allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content Original: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Fabric content Bamboo: 95% Viscose (from Bamboo), 5% Elastane
- Easy care, machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
TOG stands for "Thermal Overall Grade", which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note that a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below.
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°-27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°-24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°-20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
*The table is only a guide as all babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Please Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Love love love these swaddles!
Arrived promptly. Amazing service!
Related productsView all
3 colours available
1 colour available
6 colours available