Once children are sleeping arms free and independently, they often start wriggling around their sleep space and wake up from being cold when blankets come off. Completely do away with blankets that come off in the night and sleep soundly knowing that your child will stay comfortable, snug and warm all night long in our award winning LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ or LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™.
- Very versatile, can be used for sleep, play or on the go
- 3.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for added warmth
Ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs and feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Two-way zipper enables easy access and nappy changing
- Fabric content; upper & sleeves 95% Cotton and 5% Elastane, body outer and lining 100% Cotton, filling 100% Polyester, cuffs 96% Cotton and 4% Elastane
- Easy care, machine washable and tumble dryer friendly, pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire hazard labelling, CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™
TOG stands for "Thermal Overall Grade", which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note that a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below.
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°-27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°-24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°-20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
*The table is only a guide as all babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Please Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Love this suit! My boy wriggles a lot and this ensures he is kept warm on these winter nights.
Our 18month old was waking cold at night even with multiple layers and refused to use a blanket, so we decided to invest in this sleepsuit. He has slept so well since it arrived and is always toasty in it! He is a big boy so we purchased the 24-36month size, it fits him really well, and still lots of room for him to grow. We loved the love to dream swaddles and now we are total sleepsuit converts!
Nice material and freedom of movement. Service and delivery very good and quick
Awesome sleep suit our 2 year loves it and tells us she’s very cosy in it! Loves the freedom of being able to walk around after sleepsacks.
Service and delivery was quick with great communication. Thank you!!
My 3-yr old absolutely loves LTD sleep suit. It provides the flexibility and great warm too. Customer service is efficient and nice. Would come to shop at Winklotts again :)
Related productsView all
3 colours available
7 colours available
1 colour available