Once children are sleeping arms free and independently, they often start wriggling around their sleep space and wake up from being cold when blankets come off. Completely do away with blankets that come off in the night and sleep soundly knowing that your child will stay comfortable, snug and warm all night long in our award winning LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ or LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™.
- Very versatile, can be used for sleep, play or on the go
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°-20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs and feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Two-way zipper enables easy access and nappy changing
- Fabric content; upper & sleeves 95% Cotton and 5% Elastane, body outer and lining 100% Cotton, filling 100% Polyester, cuffs 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane
- Easy care, machine washable and tumble dryer friendly, pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire hazard labelling, CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™
TOG stands for "Thermal Overall Grade", which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note that a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below.
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°-27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°-24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°-20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
*The table is only a guide as all babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Please Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Great suit! My daughter loves it.
Washes and drys well.
Great gripping feet for walking :)
Great service and price from winkalotts. Also wonderful sleep suit!!
This suit is so amazing and keeps my baby warm
I am happy with this purchase, i ordered the bigger one for my toddler and it doesn’t matter coz it dont bother him even if its too buggy. Perfect for the winter nights as my son does not want blanket on him. Plus fast delivery from winkallots !!!!!
Related productsView all
7 colours available
2 colours available
1 colour available