Once children are sleeping arms free and independently, they often start wriggling around their sleep space and wake up from being cold when blankets come off. Completely do away with blankets that come off in the night and sleep soundly knowing that your child will stay comfortable, snug and warm all night long in our award winning LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ or LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™.
- Extra roomy wearable blanket
- 2.5 Tog LUX KNIT™ built-in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°-20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft stretch cotton fleece fabric for added warmth
- 100% natural cotton lining and outer is gentle on skin
- Long sleeves for added warmth
- A safer alternative to loose blankets
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Fabric content; upper & sleeves 95% Cotton and 5% Elastane, body outer and lining 100% Cotton, filling 100% Polyester, cuffs 93% Cotton and 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Fire hazard labelling, WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™
Tog stands for "Thermal Overall Grade", which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a Tog rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the Tog, the warmer the product. Note that a higher Tog rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which Tog values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below.
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 Tog - ideal for room temperatures between 24°-27°C
1.0 Tog - ideal for room temperatures between 20°-24°C
2.5 Tog - ideal for room temperatures between 16°-20°C
3.5 Tog - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
*The table is only a guide as all babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The caregiver must determine what is suitable.
Please Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
Bought it yesterday, and got it early morning today! Fastest shipping!
And the quality of the product is soo good! Perfect for my boy on the move! I love the grip it got for the feet.. i love it!
Highly recommend! My baby is the biggest wriggler and it's comforting knowing he is always warm. I will be buying another one!
Absolutely love this sleeping bag. My 7 month old son moves around A LOT in his sleep so this has been perfect to keep him warm and safe at the same time.
My 6 month old sleeps beautifully and snugly in this sleeping bag. No need for blankets and great for mid season where it can still be a bit cold.
Love this sleep sack feel confident that my baby is warm and safe while sleeping.