Being an extended rearward facing restraint, this seat offers best practice protection for longer. This restraint is also steel reinforced in the upper shell and headrest mechanism, adding extra strength to create a lightweight yet durable restraint for your precious cargo. Its compact design allows for greater fitment in more vehicles and is ideal for three across in the back seat.
The Momentum More features ISOFIX compatible installation. InfaSecure ISOFIX compatible child restraints are supplied with an additional pair of connectors (one on either side of the seat) that then latch on to a dedicated anchorage bar built into your vehicle by the manufacturer.
The Momentum More features Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort.
Head Impact Protection™ (or H.I.P) is a specialized EPS foam that is designed to attenuate energy in the event of an impact. Energy attenuation is where the material absorbs crash energy away from the child, offering them ultimate protection against injury to the head.
Air Barrier Cushion™ (or A.B.C) is safety technology integrated directly into the car seat headrest. It's designed to offer advanced side impact management and optimal protection of your child’s head in the event of an accident. It adds additional air cushioning between your child’s head and the impact point, keeping them as far from harm as possible.
Lift & Adjust allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and shoulder slots from the top of the restraint. Simply lift the ring to adjust the headrest up or down, into your desired position. The Momentum More includes 10 head rest positions, ensuring that the best possible fit can be achieved as your child grows in the car seat.The built-in six point harness will self adjust as the head rest is raised, growing with your child up to the age of four (approximately).
The Momentum More features an Easy Recline function with four recline positions that can be accessed from the underside of the front of the seat. The easy to identify grey lever can simply be lifted to recline the seat into it’s desired position using one hand and one step. This model can be reclined whilst the seat is already installed (in front facing mode only) by loosening the tether, reclining the seat into the desired position and retightening the tether. There is no need for a swing under base or a separate rebound bar.
- Rear facing from birth to 30 months (approximately)
- Front facing from 12 months to four years (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for three across
- Ultra compact rear facing depth, great for small vehicles
- Air Barrier Cushion integrated into the headrest, offering advanced side impact protection
- Head Impact Protection made from EPS foam, designed to attenuate energy in an impact
- ISOFIX compatible installation
- Lift & Adjust allows for one-handed adjustment of the headrest and shoulder slots
- Features Active Bamboo™ high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Comfort infant insert, seat protector, shoulder pads and crotch buckle pad included
- Four recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Side swapping tether adjuster allows you to swap the side of your tether strap with just a few steps
- In-built six point harness with easy lift and adjust function
- Lower marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper marker (stop using) - 42 cm
- Width (base) - 37 cm
- Width (arms) - 44 cm
- Width (side wings) - 44 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 73 cm
- Height (top to bottom) - 61 cm
- Depth (front facing) - 53 cm
- Depth (rear facing) - 57 cm