Best Practice Safety From Birth To Eight Years Old:
The Emperor allows for extended rear facing up to a large 30 month old and front facing with a harness to a large eight year old (ages are approximate). Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It’s the only restraint you’ll ever need!
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™(A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. The Emperor Nexus comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™ your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head. As a result, this makes it one of the safest restraints we have ever produced.
Twist & Lift™:
Twist & Lift™ allows one handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling, you can get the perfect fit in seconds and it’s never been easier.
The Emperor Nexus is extremely compact. It measures an incredibly narrow 44 cm across at its widest point in both rear and front facing modes. In fact, in front facing mode it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia and the best part? The internal width the same as our Emerge series so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T):
Emperor features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags, greatly reducing the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
- Suitable from birth to a large eight year old (approximately)
- Extended rearward facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Extended front facing with an inbuilt harness to a large eight year old (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for three across
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Twist & Lift™ one handed headrest and harness adjustment
- Press stud attached cover, remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- Nine recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether strap adjuster "safety Zone"
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (base) - 34 cm
- Width (widest) - 44 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 73 cm
- Height (headrest up) - 88 cm
- Depth (front facing) - 50 cm
- Depth (rear facing) - 66 cm
- Lower marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper marker (stop use) - 51 cm