Learning to self feed is an important developmental milestone and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddler learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing). These are the most functional, developmentally appropriate toddler utensils on the market.
- Narrow spoon bowl and fork prongs safely fit your toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping and piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilise the spoon and fork when at rest
- Mini Spoon dimensions 2.5 x 11.7 cm
- Mini Fork dimensions 2.5 x 11.2 cm
- Silicone and Nylon, BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 176 °C
- Built to last, will not wear, fade or corrode
First time using, my just one year old could work out how to use the spoon and fork. Now she won’t eat without them. Amazing.
Fabulous for 1 year old to use