The Diono radian® 3RXT is the original three across all-in-one convertible car seat, trusted by over a million parents to protect their child from birth to booster (2.3-54.4 kg) Lovingly engineered with the famous Diono steel core and now rear facing for even longer, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
The 2020 radian® 3RXT provides safe and comfortable newborn positioning thanks to the new 2-in-1 infant positioning liner with integrated newborn travel high wedge. The wedge creates a lie flat travel position, pushing baby up to reduce head slump while helping to keep airways open. As your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give extra infant comfort and toddler support.
Designed and engineered with complete rear facing protection, the radian® 3RXT will now keep your precious cargo rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approximately four years old). Then as they transition to forward facing, the aluminum reinforced headrest can be adjusted to one of 12 positions for safety that grows with them up to 144.8 cm tall.
Built with a mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel, the radian® 3RXT is always ready to shield and protect. When your family grows, the slim fit design will fit three across in most vehicles without compromising child safety or passenger comfort.
As travel experts, Diono have naturally built in super portable features to the radian® 3RXT with original fold for easy transport and storage and steel reinforced cup holders to store essential road trip drinks and snacks. The radian® 3RXT is also aircraft certified (FAA approved), so you can take safety with you wherever you go.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE NEWBORN POSITIONING - Features newborn travel high wedge to create a lie flat travel position. Then as your baby grows, simply remove the wedge to allow the 2-in-1 infant positioning liner to give cosy, comforting support.
- 10 YEARS ONE CAR SEAT - With four ways to travel from birth to booster, the radian® 3RXT adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 54.4 kg.
- THE ORIGINAL THREE ACROSS - Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit three across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approximately four years old).
- STEEL CORE - Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect.
- Rear facing 2.3-22.7 kg
- Forward facing 10-29.5 kg
- Booster mode 18.1-54.4 kg
- Seated torso height 19.1-41.9 cm
- Overall maximum height 144.8 cm
- Weight 12 kg
Great carseat option if you need to fit 3 across. They don't splay out on each side as much as other seats but still accommodates comfortably (from post-capsule up to at least 3 years old and counting). They're of robust steel construction and pretty heavy if you need to remove or move seats regularly though.
Winkalotts are super quick to get deliveries on the road but are seriously let down by couriering via Aramex. Such a shame but I'd recommend buying in store or ordering to pick up if you can to avoid it getting lost in an Aramex abyss.
We have a tall little guy. Our oldest stayed in th capsule for close to one year but that wasn't an option this time. We used this car seat from around 5 months when he was to talk for capsule. Great choice for a little one. Very snug and secure.
I had to down size a horrendously large car seat so I can fit car seat #3 into the back of my car when baby comes (soon!).
This is the perfect car seat. Comfort levels for my almost 2 year old are far better than the larger seat. It is a superb fit and I can see that it will be as she grows also. It was easy to install without guidance from an expert (following instructions in the manual) and I could not be happier.
I wish I had bought this to begin with!
Winkalotts are incredible! Every time we purchase from you guys the product arrives within a couple of days and the customer service over the phone has been great too! This car seat has been fantastic for our 8month old and we know this is going to carry her right through. We looked into a lot of seats and glad we decided on the Diono!