The original all-in-one convertible car seat designed to fit three across and with our famous steel core inside for optimum safety. Now rear facing for even longer (up to 22.7 kg) and suitable from birth up to 54.4 kg, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
Designed and engineered with complete rear facing protection, the radian® 3R will keep now your precious cargo rear facing for even longer up to 22.7 kg (approximately four years old).
Built with a mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core made from automotive grade high strength steel, the radian® 3R is always ready to shield and protect, and when your family grows, the slim fit design will fit three across in most vehicles without compromising child safety or passenger comfort.
As travel experts, Diono have naturally built in super portable features to the radian® 3R with original fold for easy transport plus storage and steel reinforced cup holders to store essential road trip drinks and snacks. The radian® 3R is also aircraft certified (FAA approved) so you can take safety with you wherever you go.
- 10 YEARS 1 CAR SEAT - With four ways to travel from birth to booster the radian® 3R adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth up to 54.4 kg.
- THE ORIGINAL 3 ACROSS - Built with our famous radian® slim fit design, to fit three across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- REAR FACING FOR LONGER - Designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 22.7 kg (approximately four years old).
- STEEL CORE - Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high strength steel to shield and protect.
- EASY REMOVE COVERS - The radian® 3R features easy remove covers. So when the next journey gets messy, quickly remove the covers to machine wash and dry.
- Rear facing 2.3-22.7 kg
- Forward facing 10-29.5 kg
- Booster mode 18.1-54.4 kg
- Seated torso height 19-42 cm
- Overall maximum height 144.8 cm
Love this seat! Brought two! Not bulky, easy to get my 15m old in and out. Just a little bit heavy to carry.
We purchased this as a replacement for our old diono that was in one of vehicles that was stolen. Our son is 3 and still rear facing the shallower sides are perfect and he can see so much more out the side windows. We love the size and simplicity of the diono seats especially if you're interested in extended rear facing! Took me afew minutes to find the user manual hidden under the upholstery. Will definitely buy another when we need a second seat.
Amazing fast shipping and great product
These seats a wicked, with 3 kids we need to fit 3 seats across and they just fit perfectly. I love them that much we got 6 to deck out both our cars :) could not recommend anything better
Somehow I missed out on getting the booklet that should have been in the box with the car seat so I had to go on line to try and work out how to install it- too hard for an oldie but fortunately as I had also purchased a second one for my son-in-law's car, he installed mine for me. It is quite big in my Corolla and means only a very small person can fit in the front seat in front of it - hopefully it will be much better when the baby is front-facing. My son-in-law has the same problem in his vehicle. The baby is very happy in it so that is the main thing.
Related productsView all
3 colours available