Babycook Neo's four settings eliminate the need for a blender, a microwave and pots so that making baby food is as simple as possible. Create everything from a chunkier purée to a fine purée and everything in between, the unique pulse-blend feature ensures that your baby is getting the correct consistency of baby food every step of the way. The patented steam cooking system turns off automatically, so you never have to worry about watching over the Babycook Neo or overcooking your baby's food.
Béaba Babycook Neo comes with a glass bowl and a stainless steel steam basket. As a bonus, the newly designed reservoir is easily accessible for hassle free cleaning.
You can also use your Babycook Neo after baby has grown to cook any purees or blend your sauces.
- Large capacity stainless steel basket (4 x 150 g portions / 3 x 200 g portions) with ergonomic handle to easily transfer food at the end of the cooking cycle
- High quality glass bowl which does not degrade with time and preserves flavours
- High quality double level stainless steel blade for uniform tailored mixing (chunks, lumps, mixed, smooth)
- Stainless steel tank with wide opening for practical access and good filling level visibility (level 1, 2, 3)
- Soft steam modulation cooking to preserve the nutritional quality of foods, to collect the right amount of cooking juice and to limit water consumption
- Intelligently designed with four settings: steam cook, blend, reheat or defrost
- Easily accessible reservoir
- Unique, one-handed operation
- Unique blend feature to control consistency
- Patented steam cooking system
- Large 1250 ml dishwasher safe glass bowl
- Stainless steel cooking basket and tank
- Supplied with blending, smoothie filter lid
- Made in France
- BPA, lead and phthalate free
- Weight 1.71 kg
- Size 24 x 18.5 x 24 (w x d x h in cm)
- Basket, cover, knife, lid, wash by hand or dishwasher
- Body of device, clean with a soft damp cloth, do not immerse