The Airwrap Mesh Cot Liner is an alternative to a cot bumper and is one of Australia's most trusted and popular nursery bedding items since 2006.
It is air permeable with vented corners for air to move. The vented corner design of the bumper alternative eliminates the "bathtub effect" of pooling carbon dioxide. Made using materials and techniques that do not produce toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Designed in Australia, the adjustable two sides or four sides cot liner mesh fits most rectangular cots with rails or slats on both sides and is machine washable.
- Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move
- Free from bumper ties
- Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Moderate protection against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Non pillowy slimline construction
- Air permeable breathe-through materials (often miscalled 'breathable')
- Bumper alternative
- Machine washable
- Fits most rectangular cots with rails or slats on both sides
- Contains two or four adjustable cot liner mesh pieces
I bought these to stop my baby hitting her head on the wooden cot rails and stop her limbs getting caught up in the bars. They offer enough padding to cushion the bars and keep everything in so I am happy!
Thanks for the friendly speedy service
Related productsView all
3 colours available
7 colours available
2 colours available