The AIRWRAP mattress protector has the right balance of features in a mattress protector for both baby and the mattress.
It is "not too soft, juuust right" made with sleep surface firmness recommendations in mind. Free from padding and firm fitting to limit potential hazard if the baby turns over. AIRWRAP mattress protectors are empowering parents to make a better choice.
Awareness of the importance of indoor air quality (IAQ) is on the rise. The patented, vapour proof construction limits baby from any cot/crib mattress off-gassing and thus limiting volatile organic compound (VOC) exposure. The mattress protector is also tested and certified not to produce its own VOCs.
- Machine wash and dry
- Smooth and non-padded for a firm fit
- Vapour proof to limit mattress based nasties or VOCs
- Shields from dust mites when routinely cleaned
- Shields from exposure to bacteria and fungal spores when routinely cleaned
- Bassinet size 80 x 40 x 15 cm
- Co-sleeper size 85 x 52 x 10 cm
- Cot size 132 x 70 x 20 cm
- Large cradle size 95 x 50 x 15 cm
- Polyester top, bottom layer and skirt
- Internal non toxic polyethylene waterproof layer.
- Wash separately before use
- Warm hand or gentle machine wash with like colours, maximum 30°C
- Line dry in shade or low tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not rub, soak or wring
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE.
- Only use your mattress protector if it fits firmly and is free from damage
- Always use a well fitting fitted sheet preferably made from all natural fibres
- Do not add any layers other than a fitted sheet when using this mattress protector
- Ensure the mattress, inclusive of bedding, is firm enough
- Routinely wash all bedding including the mattress protector as part of maintaining a safe and hygienic sleep environment