Ems for Kids baby earmuffs use an adjustable headband to hold the earmuffs in place, preventing uneven pressure being placed on the sides of your baby’s head unlike traditional earmuffs.
Recommended for newborn to 18 months old, they are the world’s FIRST hearing protection earmuffs designed specifically for babies!
All headbands are interchangeable and can be purchased separately.
Designed BY parents, FOR parents. Using high quality materials and eye catching patented designs and colours, Ems for Kids are perfect for any parent wanting to protect little ears from big noise!
Ems for Kids earmuffs offer industrial grade hearing protection, and are tested to U.S. safety standards.
- Pressure reducing headband design
- Size adjustable
- Interchangeable and easy to wash headband
- Compact and lightweight at 120 grams
- 27 decibel (dB) noise reduction rating
- Tested to U.S. (ANSI S3.19) and European (EN352-1:2002) Safety Standards
- Designed in Australia
- Made in the USA