Achieve Premium, best practice safety from birth to eight years old!
The Achieve Premium is the next evolution of our groundbreaking birth to eight years old Type A4/G convertible car seat. It allows for extended rear facing up to a large 30 month old (approximately) and forward facing with an internal harness to a large eight year old (approximately). Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development, it's the only restraint you'll ever need.
Premium Materials, Premium Comfort, Active Bamboo™:
The Achieve Premium features our new Active Bamboo™ covers. Active Bamboo™ is a high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric. The gently woven yarn wicks away moisture, keeping your child cool and dry whilst offering a soft, smooth surface ensuring your child travels in complete comfort. Also, we've completely redesigned the covers, utilising the highest levels of craftsmanship and the new modular infant insert offers support and comfort to smaller babies.
The gorgeous new Active Bamboo™ covers overlay an unprecedented level of padding, with up to three times the padding of our previous child restraints! As a result, it's the most comfortable ride we've ever produced.
Premium Safety, Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T), Secur-air™:
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child's head. The Achieve Premium comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air™, your restraint gains a third layer of protection for your child's head.
The Achieve Premium includes a slew of features designed to make travel easier. Buckle holders keep shoulder straps out of the way when placing your child in the restraint. The twist resistant straps ensure a safe and comfortable harness fit every time. All new labeling across the Achieve Premium is designed to be easier to understand and use, plus it comes with a free in case of emergency label. This ensures that emergency services have all the information they need, should you ever be in an accident.
There are nine levels of recline available in forward facing mode. Twist & Lift™ allows for one handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. Because of this it means no re-threading straps, no uninstalling, allowing for the perfect fit in seconds. In addition the Achieve Premium also comes with a fabric seat protector and a free SafeGrip belt clamp.
- Suitable from birth to a large eight year old (approximately)
- Extended rear facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Extended front facing with an internal harness to a large eight year old (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for 3 across
- Secur-air™ triple layer crash protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Active Bamboo™ high performance, premium quality bamboo charcoal fabric
- Twist & Lift™ one handed headrest and harness adjustment
- Press stud attached cover, remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- New design infant insert
- Nine recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether strap adjuster "safety zone"
- No anti rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Vehicle seat protector included
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle Marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper Marker (stop using) - 51 cm
- Width (with cover) - 48 cm
- Width (with cover compressed) - 44 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 73 cm
- Height (headrest up) - 88 cm
- Depth (front facing) - 50 cm
- Depth (rear facing) - 66 cm