BE QUICK, ONLY 1 LEFT!!!
SUPER DEAL - PHIL&TEDS DOT V3 BUGGY - HEAVILY REDUCED.
EXCLUSIVE TO WINKALOTTS.
ALSO INCLUDES FREE STORM COVER & FREE SUN COVER!
the ultra-compact dot inline stroller helps you manoeuvre with ease, through the tight metro squeeze! dot is perfect for parents who are looking for an easy&compact stroller to cater for their inner city lifestyle. Whether it is apartment living or small car transportation, dot shows grace to teeny&tiny space! The double kit is included, providing a parent facing seat for one, or a second seat for two!
- double kit included – great value for use as a parent facing seat or 2nd seat
- newborn ready with optional cocoon baby carrycot
- travel system ready with alpha capsule and car seat adapters
- puncture-proof 10” aerotech wheels – maintenance free for a smooth ride
- compact one hand fast fold– perfect for small cars!
- age range- newborn to 5 years old (age reference is a guide only)
- maximum load- 20-40 kg (with double kit on front)
- weight- 11.8 kg
- width - 59 cm
- fold dimensions - 30 x 58.9 x 80 cm
- age range - newborn to 5 years
- maximum load
- main seat - 20 kg
- double kit on front - 20 kg
- double kit on rear - 15kg
- parent facing double kit - 20kg
what's in the box:
- stroller frame with 3 x 10" wheels
- seat fabric with new design 5 point safety harness
- comfortable 'airliner' stroller seat liner
- sun hood with flip out visor, offering 50+ upf sun protection
- 5 kg capacity parcel tray
- back cover (for newborn lie flat mode)
- double kit with seat recline functionality
- 'airliner' double kit seat liner
- double kit sun cover
- bumper bar
Very impressed with your service
phil&teds Dot Buggy With Double Kit
Good value for money especially with all the accessories. I have a 15kg 3 year old and 8kg 8 month old. Easy to get up and down kerbs with both in for me or my husband (a lot taller than me). My baby likes the parent facing mode when my eldest wants to walk. My baby also likes rear seat, because they can look up and see me.
There’s no cup holder, but can be bought separately. The rain cover did mist up a bit with both of them under it, but better than getting soaked.
Would definitely recommend.