- Colour coded reading
- Hygienic, no probe filter, no contact, no risk of virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection in less than two seconds
- Large back lit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires two AA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- The HFS1000 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
- This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
So quick and easy with easy replaceable AA batteries. Every household and midwife should have one.
awesome product, easy to use, no disposable parts to buy & trash.