- Colour coded reading
- Hygienic, no probe filter, no contact, no risk of virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection in less than two seconds
- Large back lit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
- Requires two AA alkaline batteries (supplied)
- The HFS1000 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
- This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
awesome product, easy to use, no disposable parts to buy & trash.