Babysense7 Breathing Movement Monitor:
Because you can't watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace while the Babysense7 monitors the breathing movements of your sleeping baby. Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate, or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you'll be alerted immediately. Babysense is intended for use as an infant apnoea alarm. Read the label and user guide, use only as directed.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure850 Digital Video Baby Monitor With Pan-Tilt Camera:
This high quality, large 4.3" digital video baby monitor gives you the peace of mind and freedom to get on with other things around the home knowing you can check on your baby at any time. The camera features a fully motorised movement, controlled through the parent unit with 300 degree horizontal and 110 degree vertical movement for better visibility in the nursery.
- Large 4.3″ display
- Pan-tilt camera
- Digital zoom on parent unit
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Parent talk back to comfort your baby
- Room temperature display and alert
- Digital volume control
- Soft, comforting night light
- Five soothing lullabies
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (parent unit)
- Up to 8 hour battery life (with VOX enabled)
- Multi camera capable up to four units, additional CU850 cameras sold separately.