Babysense7 Breathing Movement Monitor:
Because you can't watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace while the Babysense7 monitors the breathing movements of your sleeping baby. Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate, or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you'll be alerted immediately. Babysense is intended for use as an infant apnoea alarm. Read the label and user guide, use only as directed.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure715 Video Baby Monitor:
Oricom’s Secure715 is the perfect entry level video baby monitor. Including a 2.4″ colour display with 1x zoom and a versatile pivot mounting camera, this unit will ensure you are able to keep a constant eye on your child.
The Secure715 also features baby friendly night vision, parent talk back, five soothing lullabies, digital volume control and the option to add up to four camera units to the system, additional CU715 sold separately.
- 2.4” colour display
- 1x zoom
- Manually angle camera 360 degrees
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- Five soothing lullabies
- Digital volume control
- High quality frame rate (25 fps)
- Rechargeable battery included, up to 10 hours battery life (with VOX turned on)
- Multi camera capable up to four units, additional CU715 cameras sold separately
- For technical support contact Oricom on 0800 674 266 (11.00am - 7.00pm NZ time, Monday - Friday)