TRES seamlessly follows the transition of your child from toddler to big kid. This all-in-one seat is in it for the long haul, packed with pluses like side impact protection, adjustable headrest, expanding shoulder width and harness storage. It goes from cradling your napping newborn to supporting your independent tween.
In what feels like the blink of an eye.
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Side impact shields
- Magnetic buckle holder
- Six recline positions
- ISO Connector™
- 10 position headrest
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat, R44
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips and folds into the seat when not in use
- Six recline positions, two rear facing and four front facing
- One hand 10 position height adjustable headrest
- Side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- ISO connector™ connectors for group 2/3 booster mode
- Custom harness hideaway compartments store the five point harness when using as a Group 2/3 booster
- Recommended use for rear facing, 0-18kg, 0-4 years old approximately (install with vehicle seat belt)
- Recommended use for front facing, 15-36 kg, 4-12 years old approximately (install with vehicle seat belt and ISO Connector™)
- Dimensions L 47- 52 x W 48-59 x H 61-82 cm
- Weight 9.51 kg
I highly recommend the nuna tres its awesome with the diamond patterned design, its just luxurious. The side impact wing things is also a really cool feature for extra safety( you don't really see these on other same price range or higher price range baby seats). Special.
Only con is they need just one more click for the backward seating. Just one more for the baby to lie down at a better position.