The Tetra allows for the use of a six point harness from birth through to a large four year old (approximately). The Tetra offers exceptional features and the highest level of safety at an affordable price. As an A4 rear facing restraint, allowing for extended rear facing through to a large 30 month old (approximately), and then front facing through to a large four year old (approximately).
The Tetra is nice and compact at 44 cm across the widest point. As a result of its compact size this child restraint is perfect for three across installations and small cars.
The Tetra features an easy to use single belt path, making installation a breeze whether in rear or front facing modes. This means your child restraint can be installed in under a minute, perfect for if you frequently move it between vehicles.
The five shoulder harness slot heights and nine recline positions allow for an extremely broad range of children.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T):
The Tetra features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) to enhance side impact protection through blow moulding design which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident. Your child is quite literally cradled in a cocoon of air, offering a true 180 degrees of protection to your child’s vital organs.
Covers & Inserts:
We designed the covers and inserts for the Tetra so they could be easily removed with press stud attachments. As a result, cleaning is now easier than ever before. Our covers are made with plush and soft fabrics that are breathable and perfect for keeping your little one comfortable.
- Extended rear facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Front facing with an internal harness to large four year old or average six year old (approximately)
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Compact design
- Easy to use single belt path installation
- Easy to use harness adjuster
- 10 recline positions (one rear facing, nine front facing)
- Five shoulder slot heights
- Built it anti-rebound design
- Press stud cover design for easy cleaning
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle Marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper Marker (stop using) - 43.5 cm
- Width (Base) - 34 cm
- Width (Arm) - 39 cm
- Width (Side Wings) - 44 cm
- Height (Top To Bottom) - 68 cm
- Depth (Front Facing) - 50 cm
- Depth (Rear Facing) - 64 cm
- Weight - 8 kg
Related productsView all
3 colours available
1 colour available