The Grandeur Astra allows for extended rear facing up to a large 30 month old and front facing with a harness to a large eight year old (approximately). Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development, it’s the only restraint you’ll ever need!
Twist & Lift™:
Twist & Lift™ allows one handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling, you can get the perfect fit in seconds and it’s never been easier.
The Grandeur Astra is extremely compact. It measures at an incredibly narrow 44 cm across at its widest point in both rear facing and front facing modes. In fact, in front facing mode it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia. The best part? The internal width the same as our Emerge series so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.):
The Grandeur Astra features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) which enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags, greatly reducing the forces on a child’s head and body in a side impact accident.
The easy care Active Fabric™ covers on the Grandeur Astra are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine washable, press stud covers are easily removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as are the shoulder pads. The Astra Grandeur covers are as beautiful as they are practical.
- Suitable from birth to a large eight year old (approximately)
- Extended rear facing to a large 30 month old (approximately)
- Extended front facing with an internal harness to a large eight year old (approximately)
- Ultra compact width, great for three across
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Twist & Lift™ one handed headrest and harness adjustment
- Press stud attached cover, remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- Nine recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether strap adjuster safety zone
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle seat protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations:
- Lower Marker (must rear face under marker) - 34 cm
- Middle Marker (turn to front facing) - 39 cm
- Upper Marker (stop using) - 51 cm
- Width (base) - 34 cm
- Width (widest) - 44 cm
- Height (headrest down) - 73 cm
- Height (headrest up) - 88 cm
- Depth (front facing) - 50 cm
- Depth (rear facing) - 66 cm
- Weight - 11 kg
Related productsView all
2 colours available