The HALO® BassiNest™ Glide sleeper is the only bassinet that glides effortlessly across any floor surface, including carpet. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in their own separate sleep area reducing the risks associated with bed sharing. To get in and out of bed hassle free, simply glide the BassiNest™ away from the bed.
Ideal for all mothers, but especially for those recovering from C-sections. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breatheability. In addition, its side wall lowers and automatically returns, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed. Its stable, height adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to 9.1 kg or five months of age, or whenever baby begins to show signs of pushing up to hands and knees.
- Glides easily across any floor surface, including carpet, to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Gliding discs enable gliding motion and will not scratch or damage your floors, provided they are kept free of dirt and grit. Debris may damage floors if trapped underneath gliding discs.
- Side wall lowers so tending to baby is easy. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its simple glide motion makes getting in and out of bed hassle free.
- Stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 61-76.2 cm high.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 81.3 cm clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet that wipes clean with a damp cloth, sheet is machine washable.
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by.
- Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission safety standards for bassinets.
- Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest™. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Do not use any accessories that are not designed to fit with the HALO® BassiNest® Glide sleeper as it may pose a safety risk.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
Fully Assembled Dimensions:
- Base: 96.5-78.7 cm
- Legs: 78.7 cm each
- Overall Height: 91.4 cm at the lowest point
- Bed: 85.1-55.9 cm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Leg Height: Its low profile legs can fit under nightstands and beds with 5.1 cm clearance
Have yet to use for baby. Looks good and easy to assemble. Slight slope but won’t be able to tell if this is a problem until baby arrives. Fits under bed well and good, see through mesh sides. Biggest draw back is, I can’t get the mattress protector to go with it anywhere. Wish I knew this beforehand as would likely bought something else then. I bought the extra mattress but this was too small so I returned it as it has gaps at sides. I’m not sure I needed that though. It was xpendivd to return so be sure before you buy.
Bought in April 2020.
Pros: well-built, stable, breathable see-through mesh walls, easily glides on a carpet, legs can go under the bed with up to 7 cm clearance
Cons: wasn't able to get the baby in/out of the bassinet while in bed(the sidewall doesn't lower that much), still needed to stand up every time.
Excellent unit, perfect function, glides easily from room to room. Great price too.
Related productsView all
3 colours available
9 colours available
3 colours available