With the unique feature of the headrest and internal harness, which automatically adjusts according to the child’s height and size, the Axkid Minikid grows together with your child and makes sure your child always travels safely. One more unique feature is the self tightening tether straps that make the installation smooth, as the car seat is “wiggled” in place.
The Axkid Minikid takes up little space in the car, so you can install it in both small and spacious cars. The reclining leg in the front allows you to use five different positions for optimal slope for your child, depending on age and height.
Note that the Axkid Minikid is approved from 0-25 kg but children need to be able to sit up unassisted with good head control before using this seat. Axkid recommends using a capsule or other child restraint until baby meets this requirement.
- Internal harness and headrest that automatically adjusts to your child’s length and size
- Seven fixed positions on the headrest
- Five reclining positions
- One click extended support leg
- Self-tightening tether straps
- Installation with seat belt attachment
- Removable baby cushion included
- Axkid Side Impact Protection (ASIP)
- Seat cover is machine washable at 30°
- Compatible with big and small vehicles
- Approved according to ECE R44/04
- Width: 44 cm
- Height: 62 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg
We love this car seat, 25kg rear facing.
Really nice carseat. Looks comfortable for the little one. He wasn't quite big enough when we first got it (a bit short). But it was easy enough to install (following a YouTube video) so no worry to switch back to the capsule and back to the seat later.
Related productsView all
3 colours available